When you dreamed of being an author, you probably imagined hours of uninterrupted writing time, happily ensconced in your writing nook, getting lost in your character’s lives and creating stories your fans would love. The reality may look quite different. Fans, like flowers in a garden, need to be cultivated and tended to. Books need to be marketed and consistent engagement on social media platforms is key to building a base of loyal readers. You may wonder when the writing took a back seat to all of the other tasks that go into making a successful writing career. And you may have wished that you could get some help to free up your time so that you can spend more of your day doing what you really love, writing!
All of those tasks that are wearing you down and taking you away from your passion are the same tasks that I love and excel at. Extremely organized, detail oriented and technically savvy, I can help make sure that nothing slips through the cracks and that the minutiae, those little daily tasks that seem to multiply and suck up your valuable time, are taken care of.
Here’s a short list of just a few of the things I can do for you so that you can get back to what really matters, perfecting that next best seller!
- Answer fan mail
- Organize e-mail
- Street team & review coordination
- Create and distribute e-mail newsletters
- Assist with scheduling and calendar maintenance
- Graphic design – Flyers, postcards, newsletters, Social Media posts and banners
- Website and Blog updating – events, posts, announcements
- Prepare and send out media kits
- Create and distribute sell sheets
- Manage contests and set up giveaways
- Research and style guide for novels/series
- Database creation
- Facebook page /group administration including writing and scheduling posts
- Manage Pinterest boards
- Swag packages
- Con & trade show assistance
These are just a few of the items I can take care of for you. My motto is “If I don’t know it, I’ll learn it”. If you have a need, I’ll make it my mission to see that it gets taken care of. I approach each new project with enthusiasm and treat every client with the same professionalism, honesty and integrity that I have throughout my successful corporate career.
If you have any questions about my services or would like to receive a quote, please complete the form below.